- We offer different types of guided Walking Trails from Novice, Intermediate and Adventures level.
- All trails are clearly marked and vary from 5 km (2.5 hours) to 10 km (4.5 hours), through the most beautiful scenic terrain. Your camera is a “must” for this adventure.
- We have one of the longest zip lines in the world with 2 lines, 880 meters(2887 feet) and 630 meters( 2066 feet) respectively with a drop of 50 meters(164 feet). This is a unique adventure, carefully calculated for all ages.
Mountain Bike Trails
- We offer different levels of mountain biking trails pinned by the well-known Mannie Heymans whom has represented Namibia at numerous occasions as a cyclist at the All-Africa Games as well as the Summer Olympics. He was awarded as Namibian Sportsman of the Year in 2000.
- Please note: We do not supply the Mountain bikes, ONLY the trails.
- We offer 2 types of nature drives, each approximately 2 Hours long with an option of a Bush lunch.
- The nature drives include a visit to the historical Rock Finger(Vinger Klip) and various scenic places surrounding the lodge.(Guided)
- We offer a Light lunch or Traditional bush lunch.
- With billions of stars in the Universe our open an unpolluted sky offers an amazing Stargazing as an activity at night with an excellent spot for Stargazing and use the Celestron Sky Prodigy 6 telescope to involve the first timers and the intermediate gazers. (Guided)